Business development manager (BDM) assistant is needed in Vietnam
– Check mails in Sales Team to classify the requirement from customers and resolve spam mails, remind BD if the cases under their duty.
– Find new customers in different regions up to the current strategy of our company, and find out their potential.
– Communicate with key people from potential enterprises and research their demands and services we can offer.
– Coordinate with other Departments to follow and support customers.
– Maintain the relationships and set up meetings for companies when required.
– Perform other tasks as assigned by Product Manager.
– Having knowledge about sale or email marketing
– Excellent customer service skills
– Excellent writing and communication skills in English (equivalent IELTS 6.5 or above) , other language skills are a plus (Chinese/Russian/Japanese/..)
– Time-management and independent thinking skills
– Major in Sale, English, Marketing or relevant field is preferred
– IT/Networks basic knowledge or experience related;
– Be able to work under pressure
You can send your resume to the e-mail address: email@example.com or apply using button below. All candidates will be considered and the appropriate feedback will be provided. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly thereafter to arrange an interview.