Open the address(https://A.B.C.D/) in your Internet Browser and use the login and password.
Now you are on ipmi web-interface.
Here you have some special options to manage your server.
On interface with another ipmi card you see
In section "Remote Control" you can:
1) Launch the remote console via Java or ActiveX viewers;
2) Launch the SOL console;
3) See the server power state and perform power control functions.
In section "Server/System Health" you can:
1) See the readings from the various sensors;
2) See the readings from the various sensors, with thresholds included in the table;
3) See the events written to the event log.
If you want to install some OS, you can use mount option:
1) Launch the remote console;
2) On the top of window select Media->Virtual Media;
3) Chose the required device and mount iso-image;
4) Reboot a server and start installation.
In one case(on another ipmi card) mount device option can be found on main web-interface page in section "Virtual Media".
2. From Microsoft Windows with a IPMI View.
Guide to use IPMI View you can find on following address:
Note:IPMI View also can be used in Linux/Unix systems, but in this case does not work function "mount iso-image".
With integrated IPMI-card you can not mount image using NetBIOS.