As part of the web development team, you will be responsible for our web and app projects’ for web application testing, content management, and coding. You will work on multiple projects with many people within our global team. Such a position requires high attention to detail and good communication skills. You will work with an international team that will manage information in Russian, Chinese, English, and many other languages. Web technology literacy such as HTML / CSS and common knowledge of basic CMS such as Drupal / WordPress / Joomla, etc.
– Participate in web design, coding, construction and testing of new or improved applications.
– Compile and define requests, translate them into functional design documents and participate in the processes of technical design, test planning and user documentation.
– End-to-end test management included but was not limited to test estimation, test preparation, test planning, test creation and execution tasks, defect management and taking testing ownership of application under test.
– Manage and drive a project from the requirement, test setup, write a test case, test execution, test reporting with Web-Dev teams.
– Prepare test cases and provide appropriate planning and execution in feature testing, regression testing, integration testing, performance testing, and another non-functional testing to ensure successful application deployment.
– Taking care of requirement document preparation and workflow design to meet business objectives with pleasant customer experience.
– Propose enhancements/fixes by analysing performance data/ error cases
– Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Computer Science or equivalence
– 2 years of experience in testing role for web applications
– Experience in functional and regression tests
– Knowledge of basic skills in HTML / CSS
– Knowledge of PHP and popular CMS systems
– Experience of work with Linux console
– Basic Linux system administration skills
– Knowledge of SQL databases
– Prior experience in a development role is preferred
– Good command of spoken and written English
– A passion for problem solving and innovation
– Ability to work under pressure and ready to manage ad-hoc projects
– Available to fix critical problems and standby to support for outside of regular office hours
– Knowledge in other languages such as Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese or Chinese is a plus
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail. All candidates will be considered and the appropriate feedback will be provided. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly thereafter to arrange an interview.
Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.