IPTP Networks is looking for a full-time Global Procurement Manager in our European office.
• End-to-End procurement management includes but is not limited to:
-Administration and registration
-Preparation of purchase contracts
-Monitoring and optimization services
-Ordering process with regular and occasional suppliers
• Monitor the compliance of procurement activities and guide the internal user department against the procurement guidelines and procedures
• Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other essential data in the procurement system.
• Co-work with the technical team to track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
• Assess, manage and mitigate risks
• Preparing reports and analyses regarding price, service and quality of services
• Measurement of Resource Performance Against Personal / Departmental Objectives
• Oversee the performance of Global Procurement members, evaluate and develop the team
• Fulfill all (ad-hoc) requirements assigned by senior management
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Management, ICT, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Procurement or related disciplines preferred.
• 5 years of working experience in telecom service procurement is preferred. Knowledge in legal services, ICT and the telecom/network industry is definitely an advantage.
• Experience in using ERP is preferred
• Knowledge of sourcing and vendor management
• Experience in working with Global teams and vendors will be an advantage
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills and process knowledge
• Proficiency in PC and Word Processing etc.
• Can-do attitude, team player, and willing to learn
• Proactive, self-motivated and independent
• Good communication skills
• Good written and spoken in English, ability in Ukrainian/Russian is advantages.
You can send your resume to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All candidates will be considered, and appropriate feedback will be provided. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly thereafter to arrange an interview.