IPTP Networks is looking for a full-time Procurement Executive in our European office.
• End-to-End procurement management includes but is not limited to:
– Administration and registration
– Preparation of purchase contracts
– Monitoring and optimization services
– Ordering process with regular and occasional suppliers
• Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other essential data in the procurement system.
• Co-work with the technical team to track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
• Communicate with the current and potential suppliers regarding their proposals
• Update the procurement calendar for the termination and renewal of the current services
• Assess, manage and mitigate risks
• Preparing reports and analyses regarding price, service and quality of services
• Measurement of Resource Performance Against Personal / Departmental Objectives
• Fulfill ad-hoc requirements assigned by senior management
• Degree holder in Engineering, IT, Procurement or related discipline.
• Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in the telecom / IT field will be an advanced
• Familiar with contracting and tendering process for network or IT systems
• Knowledge of sourcing and vendor management
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills and process knowledge
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, with a proactive attitude
• Can-do attitude, team player, and willing to learn
• Good written and spoken in English, ability in Russian is advantage
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail. All candidates will be considered and the appropriate feedback will be provided. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly thereafter to arrange an interview.