The primary focus is on Service deliveries and provisioning as well as local works in data centres and/or customer sites, including but not limited to the following:
– Installing and cabling switches, servers, and appliances in the data centre and/or clients’ premises
– Facilitating installation of servers and network equipment with “smart hands / remote hands” in remote co-locations
– Installation of software and its configuration (Windows, Linux and VMWare etc.)
– Replacing HDD/RAM/ SFP transceivers and other hardware-related tasks as required by our server and network teams
– Cooperate with internal departments, ensuring the readiness of the project and its’ further execution.
– Customer and internal technical support, directly or in cooperation with the Customer Support department
– Getting equipment to and from remote co-locations, including packing/shipping
– Maintaining documentation
– Assist in ad hoc assignments as required
– A higher diploma / Associate degree or above in Information Technology / Computer Science / Networking will be advantageous.
– One year or above of working experience in the data centre is preferred
– Remote “hands & eyes experience and knowledge of structured cabling, experience in CAT5, CAT6, and multi-mode/single-mode fibre will be advantageous, and fresh graduates are welcome.
– Attention to detail and tidiness
– Good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin is a MUST.
– Punctual, responsible, well-organized, polite
– Helpful, flexible and willing to support colleagues whenever needed
– Willing to perform shift duties and occasional business trips
– Annual Leave
– Bank Holiday
– Discretionary Bonus
– Medical coverage
Interested parties, kindly send your resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes.
Successful applicants will be contacted shortly thereafter to arrange an interview.