Global Internet Service Provider is currently seeking for Junior
System/Network Engineer to join our team in Lima office.
Junior engineer is responsible for handling technical inquiries and
complaints through the internal ticketing, troubleshooting and
escalation system to the next level of support, participating in
company’s local operations activities, working with documentation.
Ideal candidates should demonstrate:
- Computer literacy.
- Problem solving abilities, attention to details.
- Basic knowledge of Linux / Windows / Networking.
- Experience in server installation / setup / maintenance.
- Experience in technical support / troubleshooting / documenting.
- Ability to work independently / cooperate with the team.
- Ability to work under pressure / multitask.
- Fluent English.
Company offers competitive salary depending on candidate’s personal
skills and experience.
Valid work permit is a must. Trial period – 6 months.
Don’t miss a chance to grow up your career in a friendly environment of
our Hi-Tech Company!
You can send your resume to e-mail addresses on the firstname.lastname@example.org. All candidates will be considered and the appropriate feedback will be provided.
Successful applicants will be contacted shortly thereafter to arrange an interview.