– Responsible for the whole cycle of internal software development project implementation, including the project initiation, creation of project plan, scheduling
– Act as a bridge between Business units and the software development team on user requirements study, workflow audit, preparation of system specifications, pre-launch testing, implementation, and user training
– Ensure project delivery in a timely manner with quality and liaise with stakeholders on any updates, potential risks, and difficulties
– Preparing regular reports for Management review
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computing-related fields, fresh graduates welcome
– With relevant experience with project management & implementation experience are advantageous
– Knowledge of PMI standard
– Understanding of IT development process.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills with good written and spoken English and Chinese command
– Annual Leave
– Bank Holiday
– Discretionary Bonus
– Medical coverage
Interested parties, kindly send your resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly thereafter to arrange an interview.