– Liaising with both external partners and internally for solutions implementation
– Implementation of infrastructure expansion in existing locations
– Maintenance plans of deployed infrastructure regarding IP peering
– Implementation and troubleshooting of IP peering configurations
– Troubleshooting of technical cases related to IP peering
– Providing support to related division for IP peering issues
– Peering configuration preparation
– Following Company peering policy; developing peering policy
– Keeping peering documentation up-to-date
– Coordinate with Marketing team in peering event
– Computer literacy.
– Networking, CCNA knowledge.
– Bachelor degree in IT field.
– Eager to learn, problem solving abilities, attention to details.
– Basic knowledge of Windows / Networking.
– Ability to work independently / cooperate with the team.
– Ability to work under pressure / multitask.
– Experience in technical support / troubleshooting / documenting is a plus.
– English Fluently
Position open in Vietnam and Peru. You can send your resume to email@example.com e-mail. All candidates will be considered and the appropriate feedback will be provided. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly thereafter to arrange an interview.