IPTP Networks data center located in Lima (Peru) – DC San Isidro is one of the leading premium-level carrier-neutral data centers among the area. Datacenter San Isidro utilizes a variety of network solutions liaise with with our high-availability global backbone.
- Monitoring 24/7/365
- Office operated at the same location
- Self-built Office solutions system for operation
- Low Latency Global Backbone with advanced DMMS
- State-of-art facility by Cisco, APC/Schneider Electrics/RIDEL.
- Cisco-certified board of engineer & technical team.
- Up to 99.99% SLA for datacenter services and Network.
- Prompt assistance building a seamless integration.
- Dedicated Remote Hands per request.
- In-depth Maintenance Services.
Highly available system
- N+1 Redundancy.
- 42U cabinet in operation.
- Complete protection with Genset.
- Direct Dark Fibre connectivity with Century Link and America Tel POPs.
- Compliance with ISO 27001, PCI DSS, ISO 9001, TIA-942, Tier III+ industry standards targeting for all systems.
- Hybrid L2/L3 network topology with jumbo frame reach global public Internet Exchange.
- Up to 9000 byte MTU of data flow.
- Developed & Operated by IPTP Networks.
- Reduction in CPU cycles and bandwidth in data transmission.
- Enhancement network performance as a whole.
IPTP Networks tailor deployments serving multi-purposes of applications:
For network service providers
- Direct connect to 75 hosting/co-location facilities.
- Direct to 235 points of presence worldwide.
- Five interconnected points in Lima for holistic IT architecture.
- Enjoy full 35+Tbps total network capacity.
- Direct to variety cloud services in partnership with IPTP Networks with high performance connectivity.
- Enjoy wide range of Datacenter solutions covering globally.
- Prompt consultancy for System Integrator purpose.
For cloud and IT services providers
- Ability to interconnect directly to companies colocated with IPTP Networks globally at 75 hosting/co-location facilities.
- Ability to reach Lima’s market via Inter Metro Connect.
- Availability to reach global 235 Datacenters through Low Latency/ULL MPLS.
For financial services
- Low latency connectivity to global IXes and core financial hubs.
- Fastest access to the whole America continent.
- Full assistance on Remote Hands and Business Solutions.