• Developing website, web services and applications
• Reviewing current code and presenting ideas for system improvements
• Producing detailed specifications and implementing the program codes
• Testing the product in controlled situations and rectifying any problems before going live
• Assisting in the preparation of training manuals for users
• Deep knowledge of CSS, HTML5 and Angular, Bootstrap frameworks, PWA, Docker, NPM (yarn), Webpack, WebRTC, IndexedDB
• Git or GitLab Pages experience
• Advanced Linux knowledge
• Working knowledge of design patterns
• A proactive, sharp and efficient team player.
• Ability to work autonomously
• Problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Solid time management skills
• Fluent in written and spoken English
You can send your resume to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (for Peru) or email@example.com (for Vietnam). All candidates will be considered and the appropriate feedback will be provided. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly thereafter to arrange an interview.