IPTP Networks is looking for a full-time Java developer in Vietnam and Peru.
• Developing software programs and utilities of the ERP/CRM system
• Reviewing current code and presenting ideas for system improvements
• Producing detailed specifications and implementing the program codes
• Testing the product in controlled situations and rectifying any problems before going live
• Using version control systems
• Assisting in the preparation of training manuals for users
• Responsible for the maintenance of the systems once they are up and running
• Experience: >2 years.
• High Level of coding experience in Java
• Experience in Java, Nginx, PL/SQL, Ant, Gitlab CI, Git, Linux, WebSocket, Redis, Memcached
• Database design and deployment- SQL Server (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Experience with reporting tools such as Jasper Reports, Crystal Reports
• A proactive, sharp and efficient team player.
• Ability to work autonomously
• Problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Experience in Kubernetes, Spring Boot API REST, OAuth2, Typescript, AndroidSDK(Java), Maven.
You can send your resume to the e-mail address: email@example.com (for Peru) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for Vietnam). All candidates will be considered and the appropriate feedback will be provided. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly thereafter to arrange an interview.