One unified and complete
solution to drive productivity
- FINANCIAL ANALYTICS
- DUTY MANAGEMENT
- OPERATIONAL ANALYTICS
- INVENTORY AND
- WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
- SALES ORDER MANAGEMENT
IPTP ERP is an all-in-one cloud business management solution that makes it easier for companies to run more efficiently by automating key business operations and providing a real-time holistic view of operational and financial performance.
Our lists of tools (XM, ERP & CRM) integrate perfectly with one another and can interact with both the RT(Request Tracking) system and Cacti – Allowing you to track and automate everything you do in a centralized, online environment that is available from anywhere.
Easily penetrate new countries and cities, interact with each other, neither looking at distances nor time zones and effectively help the development and growth of the company.
With IPTP ERP, you get a complete picture of all business processes – from accounting, financial, personnel management, analytics, marketing, sales, customer relationships, inventory, warehouse management, and reporting, to logistics and procurement operations – allowing you to promote profitable expansion.
DISCOVER HOW IPTP ERP CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS
Fully automates main business processes, cutting costs significantly, systematizing work tasks and marginalizing human error.
Deployment via SaaS and the subscription-based nature allows you to avoid the additional costs involved in purchasing appropriate equipment, providing the most cost-effective way of supporting your corporate activities.
Ensures swift operation of all your business processes: all ERP applications share information seamlessly, enhancing your business with ease of access and minimising miscommunication as a result.
Features ease of deployment and seamless integration with professional maintenance specifically tailored to your needs, all the while retaining the flexibility to accommodate your growth.
- No need to purchase costly equipment
- High availability system – you have secure access to your corporate data
- Real-time software-generated reports
- Expandable via tailor-made, business-specific modules
- Corporate-grade security
- The subscription-based nature allows for modules to be completely interchangeable and be adjusted according to individual business needs
- Web Application: flexible interface can be accessed, run remotely and securely as a web application from any browser installed on any operating system
- Adapt to mobile devices
- The ERP system is commonly deployed on IPTP servers, which are extremely reliable and enhanced with unparalleled protection
- ERP architecture, which includes all new servers connected in a cluster and a new database, meets modern quality standards: Stability, Security, Scalability and Data Integrity
- IPTP ERP&CRM can integrate with our messaging app Cross Messenger (XM), which can be login with ERP credentials
The whole ERP system is divided functionally for different types of users and teams. Therefore, Sales team members would use the functionalities from the Sales module, while Accounting team members would use functionalities from the Accounting module. All these functional modules come together to drive the entire business operation.
We created a system that unites different specialists who are located in different countries and different time zones. A system allowing each team member to fulfil their role clearly and strives for the development and growth of the client base.
- Management of marketing campaigns & opportunities, both traditional and digital
- Targeted audience database management and transformation to the client database
- Marketing department expenses financial accounting
- Key performance indicators (KPI)
- Marketing department analytical reports
- Marketing dictionary: Business partners, leads probabilities, leads statuses, marketing material
Marketing / CRM
• Management of marketing campaigns & opportunities, both traditional and digital.
• Create marketing campaigns & events.
• Lead database with information regarding main contacts, source/campaigns, referees, presale offers, etc.
• Document potential prospects with conversion probability.
Assembling lets you create references between items. With references, you can limit the number of things in the store. During the assembling, the items become unavailable for any new transaction.
You can assemble items by either assigning child items to the parent one or using a predefined template. The template must be made before binding the items. Each item assembling can be linked with a label.
You can create labels manually or generate them according to predefined rules. You can also create new items by disassembling existing ones. The ERP will cut off a source item from the store if it disappeared from the system during disassembling.
Journal of Fixed Assets, Assembling
• Journal keeps the information about assembling items. Each new assembly is created with a new document.
• Assemble fixes information about the current assembling structure.
• Disassembly generates new items when disassembling another item.
Put in Use
• Document the fixed assets items that are put in use and start calculating depreciation.
Remove from Use
• Document the Remove fixed assets items from use and calculate depreciation.
Item Assembling report
• The report shows the current state of items which are used in assembling.
Dictionary of Labels
• Dictionary labels keep information about all generated labels, and items assigned to them.
ERP Sales module implements order placement, order scheduling, sales planning, shipping, and invoicing functions. From the first point of contact to closing the contract, you can execute the customer engagement process step-by-step with ERP.
You can also control the sales process in a simplified mode with manual stage control. Various types of processes with different orders of steps are available. The ERP stores all the documents needed for the process (regulations, instructions, templates, documents, etc.) and a detailed customer, business partners, and dealers database (including bank details, TDS details, contact details, and credit limits).
Commercial proposals let you record the history of the negotiations with the client to decide the order steps and terms of sale.
- Quotation (sales quote), which will be sent to the client, can be generated and printed in PDF format.
- After negotiating with the client, you can mark items based on the negotiated conditions.
- The customer Order Form document is made when the negotiation is done with the order confirmation.
- You can create and email a Sales Invoice from the Sales Order manually or automatically (if there is a service subscription).
Journal of Sales invoices
• Information about all outgoing invoices and credit notes for products and services.
• An outgoing Sales Invoice can be created to offer services with recurrent charges or non-recurring charges.
Sales Credit note
• You can create a Sales Credit note when you need to take on account return money to a Customer for products and services with recurrent charges or non-recurring charges.
Journal of Customer Order Forms
• Data about sales orders for products and services with recurring charges.
Customer Order Form
• Create and keep customer request information, generate PDFs and control order execution with the company departments.
Customer Order Request
Journal of Payments
• Information about incoming payments, payments allocations and cross charges.
• Information about payments made by customers and create allocation to Sales invoices.
Journal of Receipts
• Information about all payment receipts. You can generate Receipts automatically when the payment document is completed.
• All receipts issued for payment can be created and printed with this type of document.
- Pricing report
- Store remains
- Item assembling
- Item History
- Available items
- Debtor Statement of account
- Sales Commission
ERP supports all HR-related operations, including personnel records, payroll, planning labour costs, tax calculation, reports, and inquiries into public and social funds.
ERP allows a registry of the events and various related personal data processes; specifically, access/denial of access to personal data (including information about the user related to the event).
Flexible and user-friendly report customization processes make it possible to receive accurate and thorough information in a variety of analytical areas.
Journal of Personal
• Information about the presence, absence, employment and unemployment of company employees.
• For employees taking a vacation, sick leave or unpaid leave.
• For hiring new employees.
• For scheduling all public holidays in a whole year.
• For when any employee leaves the company.
• Each employee can put in the schedule the working time which will be available at work. The employee working on a duty basis can mark it in this module.
Personal leave report
• Personal leave statistics and remaining leave days.
Salary bonus report
• Bonus calculation for all employees according to collected bonus points.
The system provides a full cycle of both implementation and interaction with suppliers. It includes two schemes:
• Making a one-time delivery without a formal agreement with the supplier nor control over the timing of delivery.
• Making deliveries regularly by prices and delivery terms, which are defined in the agreement with the supplier, whose name is specified in the order.
When documents from the supplier are received, you can modify the existing invoice.
Purchase orders are forwarded to the supplier for approval based on the specifications. The supplier then verifies the supply of products, delivery date and payment schedule. Depending on the terms of payment, the order shall be fulfilled after the order has been confirmed and the payment application has been authorized. The supply of goods (Incoming waybill) records when a warehouse confirms to have received the goods. Financial documents from the supplier can be created later. If you do not receive a Purchase invoice from the supplier, the system automatically creates one after completing an Incoming Waybill. You can alter the invoice when you have received the supplier’s documentation.
Journal of Purchasing invoices
• Information about all incoming invoices and credit notes for products and services.
• Created when purchasing products or services with a one-time charge or recurring charge.
Purchase Credit note
• Created when you need to take on account return money from vendors.
• Track payments with suppliers and control outstanding payments for purchasing invoices.
Journal of Payments
• Information about outgoing payments, payments allocations and cross charges.
• Information about payments and allocation to purchasing invoices.
Journal of Receipts
• Information about all payment receipts, which can be generated automatically when payment is completed.
• All payment receipts issued for payment can be created and printed with this type of document.
- Managing all goods remains (in different units) located in multiple warehouses.
- Maintaining separate accounting for your goods: accepted goods and goods forwarded to sell.
- Accounting of a series of products (serial numbers).
- Description of the goods’ characteristics (colour, size, etc.).
- Register of product assembling/disassembling processes.
- Reserve items for a customer, a project, or your business’s needs.
Information about the goods can be entered with several additional details: products’ characteristics (colour, size, dimensions, etc.), warranty periods, expiration dates, capacity, speed etc.
IPTP ERP contains a system for controlling the inventory according to the orders. It can be operated independently through outgoing activities, including shipping items for delivery and receiving goods for the store. Store orders are issued based on documentation like orders or invoices.
Receiving goods is based on previously issued orders, including orders to suppliers, deliveries of items, and customer returns.
Orders to write off goods from stores can be issued according to sales invoices or orders for deliveries of items. IPTP ERP lets you track RMA requests to the supplier and have control over the replacement of goods. These orders can be made based on the receipt of goods or purchase orders. ERP also provides an analysis of the stock balances at various stores (Store Remains).
Journal of Stores Orders
• Information about reception, delivery and write-off of goods over warehouses.
• Created when you receive products from vendors to store deliveries from other stores.
• Created when you write off products.
• Created when you need to send products to suppliers and open RMA cases.
• Created when you receive products from RMA.
Product Availability Report
• Availability of products in stores.
Product Transaction History
• All history of the products. With this report, you can track changes in product quantity and product state in the stores for each transaction.
This accounting module records and processes accounting transactions such as accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll. You can reduce the amount of time you spend on the general ledger and reports (e.g. tax reporting, financial reporting, etc.).
The system will notify customers about delayed payments and display a report on those customers that were contacted. You can manually configure the client selection criteria or separate a list of clients who are eligible for exceptions. Also, the ERP allows users to send automatically generated invoices for used receipts and services.
Chart of Accounts
• Contain a list of accounts.
• Store a list of accounting operations.
• Contain a list of accounting entries.
Accounting Entry List
• Export accounting entries in the XLS file for a specified period.
- Ageing of Receivables
- Cash Balance Report
- Details by Sub-Account
- Sales Report
- Statement of Account
- Trial Balance
- Turnover Balance
Journal of Expenses documents
• Information about different kinds of expense transactions.
• Keep transactions about cash given to employees.
• Company expense report.
• Account payments for all kinds of insurance: social, medical, etc.
• Account payments for all kinds of tax: annual company tax, income tax, defence contribution, registration fee, etc.
• Create when you issue money for employees on business trips.
• The money that employees spent on the trip. Create this report when employees have returned.
Dictionary of Expense category
• Information about different kinds of expenses can be used in the expense documents.
• Information about all transactions for payments and bank accounts summary.
• Generate a list of transactions by cheque depending on the chequebook number.
• Summary of financial balances.
Statement of Overdue invoices and Debts
• Information about the overdue purchase and sales invoices.
Growth Projection YoY
• The analysis and statistics for the company’s yearly growth projection are according to historical data.
Services by Industry
• Information about revenue by services and industries.
• Send a mass email, including invoices, overdue notifications and receipts, to the customers.
• Make data export about the purchase and sales invoices in CSV format.
Generate Invoices (Services)
• Automatically generate invoices by subscription with control of recalculation according to subscription state. There are two kinds of generators: for companies & single business partners. Postpaid and Prepaid invoices are generated separately.
• Print a large set of sales invoices as a single PDF file.
DATA EXCHANGE & INTEGRATION
IPTP ERP & CRM operates on an open API (Application Programming Interface) which means that all the ERP features can be integrated with any third-party system, allowing for data to be exchanged seamlessly and to be accessed both ways, resulting in a single, unified information system.
ERP is a central structure that can interact with both the RT(Request Tracking) system and Cacti. Client account information can be accessed directly from Cacti with no need to create a separate account for the ERP system. Integration of the ERP system with the RT system allows employees to gain information on clients the moment they receive a request. All the client has to do is log into Cacti, go into the required ERP section and he will be able to view and modify all the necessary information. You can also export data to accounting software.
IPTP ERP&CRM system also integrates with our Cross Messenger (XM), which allows you to automatically migrate contact lists from the ERP system to our free messaging software.
IPTP Networks would like to offer you a demo test for our ERP&CRM system online. This demo version allows you to understand the concept of how our in-house developed system is working and what it consists of. Find out about systems’ capabilities not only from the description but from your own experience. You can start using the IPTPs ERP&CRM system demo now by clicking this link:https://erp-demo.iptp.net