IPTP Networks is looking for a full-time QA Engineer (Software Testing) in our Vietnam (Danang/Ho Chi Minh City) or Lima, Peru office.
– Verify the company’s software features, compatibility, and performance, including soak, robust and stability test
– Develop software test strategies; create software test plans –Design test cases and automation test scripts, select regression test cases
– Build up software automation test environment
– Execute related software tests, and report problems via the defect tracking system
– Analyze, research, and track software defects through their resolution
– Verify code fixes and sign off on resolutions
– Work directly with the software development engineers during the software development process
– Apply the principles of the software development life cycle
– Participate in related project meetings throughout the development and test process to help guide the delivery of a quality product
– Analyze test results and prepare test summary reports
– Review and analyze software requirements for completeness, lack of ambiguity, and testability
– Continuously improve software tests with new software technologies and methodologies
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related fields.
– Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience as a QA engineer or Software Testing engineer (preferably with web applications)
– Deep knowledge of software development lifecycle
– Ability to create a relevant testing process and put it into practice
– Good understanding of methods and approaches to testing web applications
– Understanding of automated testing, ability to draft requirements to test automation
– General understanding of client-server architecture
– A team player with good communication and strong analytical skills
– Good spoken and written English, ability to communicate fluently in English with the global team
– Possess a thorough understanding of Software and SQA processes and methodologies in a software development environment
You can send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail. All candidates will be considered and the appropriate feedback will be provided. Successful applicants will be contacted shortly thereafter to arrange an interview.